Saturday, September 10, 2016

Using AWS For First Time

The past week was all filled with all pages ..and pages of assignment from college as our Mid Semester Exams are nearing so all our subject teachers gave us assignment altogether to be submitted by week end  .As soon as i finished of with the college work the first thing I had on my todoist  to complete was getting started with Amazon Web Service , I have been been using Microsoft Azure for a while for website hosting and online database for   my project but always wanted to try out using AWS being one  of the biggest Cloud  Provider .

As novice at AWS I planned to start on by simply hosting a simple static web page online, while and Googling about it I came across this Tutorial video and found it perfect to start with ..



After Just one View of the tutorial I was up and running my static website in Amazon S3  with me setting manual permission of file settings rather than using the script .


Having tried out Simple website Hosting On Both Microsoft Azure and Amazon Web Service ..I think that for First time Users Azure is more easier and fun  to use than AWS as when I used it, 
I managed to setup my website without any  need for a video tutorial .

Compering on the Interface of Both AWS and Azure , Azure is more colorfully and Rich in interface with its Blade Style GUI  which comes on the cost of bit heavy webpage . AWS on the other hand has a Classic old GUI .which you generally find at other Cloud software's and hosting solution but is fast to load in case if you have a slow Bandwidth or an old out-dated browser .

Will be using out Both Azure an  AWS in upcoming both for same purpose to check out which helps me better  .

No comments:

Post a Comment