Monday, September 05, 2016

Time to Gear Up

It has been a while I while i have been planning to learn a  new language  Like python and Java ,  being already familiar and comfortable to code in C++ , C#  and using Qt framework for c++ and Visual Studio and Xamrin for C#  . I thought of Learning Java as it was quite popular among my peers as almost majority of them had learnt Java in the summer break and were now working on android app development using it , so my first thought was to learn java and switch to android studio since Xamrin was giving me a hard time due to some error in the libraries which i messed up myself while making in it .

So when the college started and I sat down to give a start to java i found it very much similar to c# in terms of syntax and implementation but was lot boring than c#  as being a fan of C and it its children languages i just didn't like java from the very beginning  .
With many discussions on which language to start ahead which could help me  in scripting in cloud and in productivity my friend Sheryl suggested to start with python .  I myself had also heard about it being quite popular and powerful in the market and it being replacing c++ in K12 education  .So In the coming week ...ie from today I will be Starting with Python (fresh Start) , and Cloud  ( Azure and Amazon )  along with continuing  my work on Xamrin  side by side  (to make my Kick-ass App ideas a reality in android ) and Qt for Application Development for our Semester project with my friend Soham .

Will be blogging about my progress so that i can measure my output and see where i can fine tune my work efficiency .


So Eyes all set on the target ....and 1..2...3...GO 

No comments:

Post a Comment