Monday, September 05, 2016

Day 1: Starting Python

As per my Schedule with my friend the target we set for day one for starting of with python was that we would complete 10% of the course percentage at the Code Academy , since the code academy only has instructions about the  code and not about the compiler setup and installation i  turned to on of my favorite youtubers for instructions and found this Getting started with python video more than sufficient of what i needed to begin with

For Downloading the Python I headed to  :https://www.python.org/downloads/
[Do note that python 2 and 3 have some small sytnax changes]

And for other reference and follow up material I headed to my all time favourite tutorialspoint and geeks for geeks to answer my doubts 

So far I found Python really cool and fun  to code and the syntax is really programmers friendly
  

No comments:

Post a Comment