Friday, May 01, 2020

#100 Days of Code - Initialize.....

As the world Undergoes the Covid-19 lockdown everything is going at slow pace be at Academics , or Internship procedure in University  , while my college figure out the plans on how to carry out the exams and continue with the remaining semester while the company I am going to join as Interm reschedule the timeline in match with the college calender , its been over the month i  came back home in end of  march and with the few lectures going on microsoft teams there was plenty of time to get on things i didnt get time for from  cooking , to hardware teardown & repair  , plenty of sleep , clean formating and upgrading Ubuntu 18 to 20 LTS while seting up windows 10 in dual boot this time .
To Help with students stuck at home due to the pandemic many educational websites have provided with free access to student on their otherwise paid courses which helped me keep up with learning pace and accelerated my journey to collect the infinity stones i need for snapping my project into existence 

Made this Image a year back for a ppt , when Endgame had released
So I signed up on Plurasight (for Web Develeopment and C++ 14,17 course), Progate (to get stared with JS beginner), Codeacademy (complete JS and Node.js) , and my college Coursera acces for Python and ML) , with Leetcode 30 days challenge throught april , built my Notes repo Notex using github pages , CI/CD build and Mkdocs to collect all those precious code in a searchable portal


With no major submission in University until June for now and to actually get hands dirty with things as I learn them will start with #100DaysofMachineLearning , #100DaysofCode , with a daily progress update and notes on my learning and ProjectX update Starting May-1 lets see how long the Streak continues :)  

PS: Also to write more and utilise my domain 🤣

No comments:

Post a Comment